From: Gordon on

"Dr. Jinx What" <dr_jinx_what(a)hotmai.com> wrote in message
> to see if anyone cares? You obviously have no idea and you are totally
> clueless to the reason. I just wanted to see if somone cared enough to
> respond, since not one person has responded in that other group. You would
> know that if you had read the post, instead of acting like a total idiot!

Who are you talking to?
Plonk.

From: Dr. Jinx What on
PLONK back at ya fool!

From: Jaime on
Very amusing, but to get back to the original question, what does Mail Merge
have to do with PowerPoint?
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

From: Gordon on

"Jaime" <NOSPAMjaimelobo(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Very amusing, but to get back to the original question, what does Mail
> Merge have to do with PowerPoint?

And whats'isname obviously doesn't know what "plonk" means...

From: Mark on
On Mar 29, 4:19 pm, "Jaime" <NOSPAMjaimel...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Very amusing, but to get back to the original question, what does Mail Merge
> have to do with PowerPoint?
> --
> James
> Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."
> Homer: "Good riddance! Their drawings sucked and they looked like hippies.."
>
> "Dr. Jinx What" <dr_jinx_w...(a)hotmai.com> wrote in messagenews:eGQafI3zKHA.5936(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>

> > PLONK back at ya fool!- Hide quoted text -

Nothing to do with PowerPoint. A message was posted in another forum
which has absolutely nothing to do with PowerPoint:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields/browse_thread/thread/e26bbdd5a5ab1c4f/1ac7278928de2b81#1ac7278928de2b81

....and apparently Dr.Jinx expected the world to stop to acknowledge
his/her own sense of self-importance.