From: Confused Presentor Confused on
I cannot find the "Compare and Merge Presentations" function on 2007. The
tutorial says some of 2003 functions were lost, and you should check with
online help. Have not been able to locate anything equivalent or close in
2007.
From: Echo S on
That feature was removed from PPT 2007. It's back (and better) in PPT 2010,
though. PPT 2010 is in beta right now.

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP]
http://www.echosvoice.com

"Confused Presentor" <Confused Presentor(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0436F244-FE21-449D-9F85-F02788E0BFE0(a)microsoft.com...
> I cannot find the "Compare and Merge Presentations" function on 2007. The
> tutorial says some of 2003 functions were lost, and you should check with
> online help. Have not been able to locate anything equivalent or close in
> 2007.

Pages: 1
Prev: Presentation
Next: best scale for slide show 24'