From: elisart on
"Package for CD" option missing from menu. I have found the QuickLauch
shortcut for the process, but it is disabled on the quicklauch toolbar.

I have done a repair of the installation and still do not have the option
available.

Suggestions, PLEASE!!!!
From: Michael Koerner on
You will find it by clicking on the Microsoft Office button, and the click
on Publish it is the first item.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint