From: Chima on
Character spaces uncommonly increase between two characters in PowerPoint
2007in one computer. We can't edit through "Fonts-> Character Spacing", but
when we copy it to another computer it works with normal character space.
Couldn't solve this problem removing and reinstalling office 2007.
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <2057600F-CF25-471B-97CC-9AEB9C331637(a)microsoft.com>, Chima wrote:
> Character spaces uncommonly increase between two characters in PowerPoint
> 2007in one computer. We can't edit through "Fonts-> Character Spacing", but
> when we copy it to another computer it works with normal character space.
> Couldn't solve this problem removing and reinstalling office 2007.

Start by installing a Windows-certified printer driver and making it your
default driver (even if you don't actually have the physical printer).

--
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com