From: Matti Vuori on
=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBXb3JhbQ==?= <JohnWoram(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in news:D6783C98-BBF3-4428-816D-D2BE3571D77B(a)microsoft.com:

> "Bob" wrote:
>
> "Both the operating system and the hardware are relatively scaled down
> in these little netbooks, so I may be trying to do something my
> netbook was never designed to do."
>
> On my own laptop, the "multiple monitors" option is grayed out if I
> don't have an external monitor or projector connected, and "Show
> presenter view" brings up a message that only one monitor is
> available. I don't know a thing about the Win starter edition, etc.,
> but I would have thought something similar would be displayed if your
> netbook and/or OS didn't support it, even if an external monitor is
> connected. But that's just a guess -- maybe someone else can give you
> better info on this.

From page
http://windowsteamblog.com/windows/b/windows7/archive/2009/05/29/let-s-
talk-about-windows-7-starter.aspx

Windows 7 Starter does not include:
* (...)
* Multi-monitor support.
* (...)
From: Bob on
I upgraded from Windows 7 Starter Edition to Home Premium Edition and now
Power Point works just fine from my netbook. Thanks for your help.

Bob