From: Sonny on
When inserting a word document into my presentation the document is
incomplete, i.e. about an inch the whole length of the left side of the
document is missing.
From: vttotal on
One of the problems that you might be encountering is that maybe your Word
Document has a "Portrait" Page Layout as compared to Powerpoint that is
"Landscape."

One thing you might do is to convert your word document in landscape mode
and adjust all the text and objects in there so it looks user friendly once
inserted in your slide.

Hope this helps,

Vicente Tulliano