From: Matthias Debus on
Hi all,

I want to archive all mail using always_bcc or sender/
recipient_bcc_maps. It's working nearly perfectly: The only thing
missing are the BCC recipients of
all outgoing mail.

How can I

a) send a copy of all mail to a certain address which has
b) an extra header containing the original BCC recipient(s)?

TIA,
Matthias
From: Matthias Debus on
On 19 Mrz., 11:30, Matthias Debus <matthias.de...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to archive all mail using always_bcc or sender/
> recipient_bcc_maps. It's working nearly perfectly: The only thing
> missing are the BCC recipients of
> all outgoing mail.
>
> How can I
>
> a) send a copy of all mail to a certain address which has
> b) an extra header containing the original BCC recipient(s)?
>
> TIA,Matthias

*BUMP*

Can anyone help me?

How can I preserve original BCC recipients in archived mails using
always_bcc?

Thanks, Matthias