From: krcmd1 on
I have a master form with tabs, most of which have subforms on them. One of
them has no subfrom, but a control that isn't linked to the master table.
When I use the keyboard shortcut to go to that tab, the master form moves up
in the screen, obscuring important fields.

I am sorry that I'm posting this more than once but I can't configure
Outlook to receive messages sent to my live.com account because it doesn't
recognize my account/password, and I can't find my posts in the discussion
group site.

So, in addition to my original problem, I can't get the notifications from
the discussion group.

Thanks
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Hi krcmd1,
There are not any answers to your original question at the present time.
My experience with this situation is that the size of the forms inside the
tab control have quite an effect on whether the form moves when it has the
focus.
I suggest that you experiment with the size of the form that moves.