From: Lars Brownies on
Whenever I add a table's field to a form, a colon is automatically added
after the fieldname. Is there a way to prevent that from happening? I only
want the field name.

Thanks, Lars

From: Stuart McCall on
"Lars Brownies" <Lars(a)Browniew.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I add a table's field to a form, a colon is automatically added
> after the fieldname. Is there a way to prevent that from happening? I only
> want the field name.
>
> Thanks, Lars

Open a form in design view and make sure the toolbox is visible. Click on
the textbox icon in the toolbox and set its "Add Colon" property to No. from
now on colons will not be added.

From: Lars Brownies on
Thanks.

Lars