From: GoofTroop on
Hi folks,

I am trying to find out how to print an appointment twice on one page, side
by side in Outlook 2003. I've tried everything even changing the printer
settings but that's not realistic because I would have to change it every
single time, and I print different types of documents all day. Any info would
be greatly appreciated.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
That is not something that is controlled within outlook - you need to use
your printer's setting to print 2 up and then choose 2 copies.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?