From: Roger Harrison on
A friend of mine called about a trouble with his computer(XPsp3).He claims
that everytime he gets on the internet using
IE8,his printer comes on and starts printing all the web pages.
I googled,but I cannot find any references to this problem.He unplugged the
printer from the computer,he still gets the same thing.He claims the trouble
started when he got an email message from a Hotel. Thanks

From: tatsuro on
Just in case the problem is still active: If the problem started after
receiving a message, the message may have carried a virus... so the computer
should be scanned for virus or trojans.

If the problem persists; Check the printers folder in:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\spool\PRINTERS, and delete all the files in that folder.
Next go to Start\Printers and Faxes\double click on the Printer icon, and
delete all queued files, next on printer properties, disable the queued
files option.

If still nothing;.. run CCleaner and delete all Temporary type files, be it
user temp, system temp or Internet Temp files.... also stop the Print
Spooler service in Start\Run\type: "services. msc" (no quotes) and Hit
Enter... doble click on the Spoolers Stop and disable the Spooler service,
restart the computer, next enable and restart the Print Spooler service.

Final option; delete the printer, restart the computer and reinstall the
printer and scan your computer for possible viral of trojan infection

I've had this problem and solved it but don't know which of the options
worked so I included all that I tried.... still something that works on one
computer may not work on another, so I hope one works.