From: Nunya on
On Aug 12, 10:37 am, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...(a)earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Pygmalion wrote:
>
> > Hello!
>
> > I would like to turn my USB printer into an ethernet printer.  Instead
> > of buying stand-alone printer server, I would rather build printer
> > server PCB into my printer and take power from printer itself.
>
> > Are printer server PCBs available for buying or DIY?
>
>    Why, when you can buy a wired/wireless USB 2.0 print server for
> $24.99 + shipping?
>
>    http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=AMPS240W&cpc=SCH

Not only that, but he could also mount it insode his printer, if
there is room. Of course I refer to the internals, not the entire
product.
From: Pygmalion on

Thank you all for the discussion and a useful insight into my
problem. I will now think it over and choose one solution.

Regards, Marko
From: Pygmalion on

From: Pygmalion on