From: edwin_tdc on
I have constructed a report in Access 2007 and the default print size is A4.
I need to print the report on an A5 paper. Is this possible?

This is my first post, so be gentle. Thanks for the help.

From: Pete on
When you are looking at the Print Preview in A4, look for the 'Size' icon.
Scroll down and click on A5.

From: edwin_tdc via AccessMonster.com on
Thank you for your suggestion.

I cannot view the entire report (Access truncated it) when I clicked on
Print Preview -> Size -> A5.

I have created the report/s via the Report Wizard and I have this
impression that the default layout size in Access Report Wizard is A4.
I want to create a report with a default layout size of A5 or B5 so that
I can print the report on an A5 or B5 paper.

Any thoughts on this?

----------------------

Pete wrote:
>When you are looking at the Print Preview in A4, look for the 'Size' icon.
>Scroll down and click on A5.

>> I have constructed a report in Access 2007 and the default print size is A4.
>> I need to print the report on an A5 paper. Is this possible?
>>
>> This is my first post, so be gentle. Thanks for the help.
>>
>> .

Pages: 1
Prev: query/report
Next: Null Values