From: Diana on
One of our users is having trouble printing attachments. If an e-mail has
several attachments, he chooses the option "Print attached files.
Attachments will print to he default printer only." However, several times
he has experienced a situation where not all of the attachments print. This
is a sporadic problem.

I checked his Options/Security settings against mine. On my computer the
Default Settings field is blank; on his, the Default Settings is My S/MIME
Settings (this was apparently used to set up an encryption program). Can I
safely remove this setting from his PC?