From: Br on
On Mar 14, 2:13 am, Karl <karl3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 13, 9:58 am, Karl <karl3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I need to print checks from an Access 2000 database (can be updated if
> > needed). If someone is doing this, can you share information on how
> > you handle the fonts (check text versus the micr fonts at the bottom
> > of the check), check alignment and text to words conversion.
>
> I forgot to mention that I will be printing on blank check stock, not
> on pre-printed checks.

We have a special font to encode the 'barcode'. It differs depending
on the printer.

We however use pre-printed stock. Your financial institution should be
able to provide an overlay template that shows in a high level of
detail where all the elements should be placed.

We have no end of trouble getting it correct especially when printers
get change.

Br(a)dley