From: sallyb on
A regularly used workbook will no longer print all the pages I select as one
document. It breaks it up into two or three segments and I need it all
together. Currently my workaround is printing and scanning to save as a PDF.
From: Tom Willett on
You'll need to ask in an Excel newsgroup, as it's not related to FrontPage
web building software, the topic of this newsgroup.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997

From: Helpful person on
On Mar 15, 1:38 pm, sallyb <sal...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> A regularly used workbook will no longer print all the pages I select as one
> document. It breaks it up into two or three segments and I need it all
> together. Currently my workaround is printing and scanning to save as a PDF.

It depends on which version of Excel you have as to which menu to
follow. Do a search on "print area"

www.richardfisher.com
From: LD55ZRA on
sallyb wrote:

>A regularly used workbook will no longer print all the pages I select as one
>document. It breaks it up into two or three segments and I need it all
>together. Currently my workaround is printing and scanning to save as a PDF.

Depending on the version of your excel, you need to select File, Print ,
Entire Workbook (from print what section) in Excel 2003;

In Excel 2007, Windows Icon, Print, Print and then Entire Workbook (from
Print What section)

hth
From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
check your page setup area