From: Louise on
I have FrontPage 2000 and want to know if I will be able to use it if our
website is re-done in HTML5.
From: Ronx on
If you use code view a lot, you can do anything in FrontPage 2000. The question is - are there any browsers with HTML5 support? IE6, IE7 - No
IE8, FireFox 3.x - very limited (in all cases except where HTML5 is the same as previous versions).

And, considering HTML5 is not yet a standard and subject to change at the drop of a hat (having only just reached draft mode see http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2010/03/05/W3C-HTML-Working-Group-Publishes-New-Drafts.aspx), is there any point in coding for HTML5 yet?
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

Louise was thinking very hard :

From: Tina Clarke on
"Louise" <Louise(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have FrontPage 2000 and want to know if I will be able to use it if our
> website is re-done in HTML5.

code is code is code ...

fp 2000 won't make it for you but you can insert it yourself

why not try the free sharepoint designer 2007 its like expression web 1.0 or
you could upgrade to expression web 3.0 which is a good idea to do at this
time.

Tina
Expression Web Easter Giveaway
http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html
Prizes: EW 3.0 x1, Migrating from FronPage to Expression Web Ebook x2, EW
Tips Ebooks x3
Special Prize: SEO Toolbar for any version. Runs: 12th March - 30th April

Pages: 1
Prev: Pictures...
Next: Printing Excel Workbook