From: Duane Hookom on
You can use a value from any field in your report's record source. Use a zip
code or city if you like. Keep in mind your report will include all records
that match. It's like going to a car dealer to buy a car. You can ask for
cars where the color equals red or you can ask for a car where the gas
mileage is better than 25 mpg. If you have visited before and bought a car,
you can ask for the car that matches your VIN number.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

From: forest8 on
Hi there

I'm having another issue with this. As I mentioned earlier, my report is
based on a report and subreport.

When I see my report for a single record, it's only showing the report
portion of my document. I don't see the subreport.

Also, I'm getting an "Enter Parameter Value" error wbere I'm asked to enter
a value for the ID_General field. I've checked my tables and forms and the
fields I am using are the same as in my macro.

Thank you again.

From: Duane Hookom on
What values do you have entered into the Link Master/Child properties? Can
you see the ID_General field in the record sources of the main and
subreports?

From: forest8 on
The value in the Link Master/Child properties is the Students_ID.

If I don't try to print a single record, I could see the report/subreport.
When I try to isolate a single record, the report section only prints.

From: Richard on
Forest,

Take a look at this thread by Albert Kallal.

http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/access/117721/print-just-1-record-from-the-subform

Richard