From: Duane Hookom on
If you want to print the report for a single student then why do you use:
strWhere = "[ID_General] = " & Me.[ID_General]
rather than
strWhere = "[Students_ID] = " & Me.[Students_ID]

I assume Students_ID is a numeric field that identifies the exact record you
want to use to filter the report.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP