From: Rob on

Trying to print a PDF doc from Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat reader.

Have two printers a HP laser and Canon IJ

Both printers will print test pages through Windows. And will print
other documents word etc.

When I try to print the PDF it comes up with an error and says that no
pages have been selected and drops out. Both printers. Tried all the
settings within Acrobat still no joy.

Have Acrobat V7 and Acrobat reader which I have just reloaded with the
current version.

So its isolated to Acrobat/and reader, reloading up the latest version
of Reader hasn't solved the problem either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
From: Nicolaas Hawkins on
Rob <mesamine(a)google.com> wrote:

> Trying to print a PDF doc from Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat reader.
>
> Have two printers a HP laser and Canon IJ
>
> Both printers will print test pages through Windows. And will print
> other documents word etc.
>
> When I try to print the PDF it comes up with an error and says that no
> pages have been selected and drops out. Both printers. Tried all the
> settings within Acrobat still no joy.
>
> Have Acrobat V7 and Acrobat reader which I have just reloaded with the
> current version.
>
> So its isolated to Acrobat/and reader, reloading up the latest version
> of Reader hasn't solved the problem either.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks

Foxit

--
- Nicolaas
From: Rob on
On 12/04/2010 6:46 PM, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
> Rob<mesamine(a)google.com> wrote:
>
>> Trying to print a PDF doc from Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat reader.
>>
>> Have two printers a HP laser and Canon IJ
>>
>> Both printers will print test pages through Windows. And will print
>> other documents word etc.
>>
>> When I try to print the PDF it comes up with an error and says that no
>> pages have been selected and drops out. Both printers. Tried all the
>> settings within Acrobat still no joy.
>>
>> Have Acrobat V7 and Acrobat reader which I have just reloaded with the
>> current version.
>>
>> So its isolated to Acrobat/and reader, reloading up the latest version
>> of Reader hasn't solved the problem either.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Foxit

Ill try that to start and print again, but still doesn't fix Acrobat in
which I use the full programme, Acrobat 9 I don't think will solve the
problem either if 9 reader won't.

thanks