From: CSharper on
This is a very general question so I might miss something here but
this is more of help direction than anything.

I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which
reads bunch of xml and associate them appropriate XSLT and allow users
to print them.

What is the best way to go about doing it?

Thanks,
From: Peter Duniho on
CSharper wrote:
> This is a very general question so I might miss something here but
> this is more of help direction than anything.
>
> I need to develop a web app (may be create a silverlight client) which
> reads bunch of xml and associate them appropriate XSLT and allow users
> to print them.
>
> What is the best way to go about doing it?

Be more specific. Are you simply trying to print the transformed XML?
Or do you want to interpret that XML in some way (e.g. as XHTML rendered
via a browser) and print the interpretation?

The former is easy. The latter can be potentially very difficult,
depending on the exact requirements.

Pete

Pages: 1
Prev: Searching XML