From: tshad on
I am using a tutorial to play with typed datasets.

I used it on my VS 2005 program and then on my VS 2008 (my laptop doesn't
have 2005).

In 2008 when I created my AllProducts.aspx page and copied the code from the
the tutorial it worked fine in 2005.

But in 2008, it couldn't seem to find the TableAdapters
(NorthwindTableAdapters).

The code is:

using System;
using System.Data;
using System.Configuration;
using System.Collections;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.Security;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
using NorthwindTableAdapters; <------- Can't seem to find this

public partial class AllProducts : System.Web.UI.Page
{
{
ProductsTableAdapter productsAdapter = new ProductsTableAdapter();
GridView1.DataSource = productsAdapter.GetProducts();
GridView1.DataBind();
}
}

When I right-clicked on the NorthwindTableAdapters and selected "Find all
References", it resolved it.

But in 2005, it didn't have to do that. It was there automatically.

Why is that?

Thanks,

Tom