From: basic on
I have a database that is very complex that I did not set up. I would like to
take a report that was previously set up and add a new report (BOL1) that I
have made and print them both at the same time. The main problem when I go
into my report is the report is not limited to what I want to print.

When I print it I go in and tell it I want to print from page 1 to page 1
and to print three copies. I would like to add this command to the original
print function.
Here is the original print function code.
Public Function PrintShipments(lBOL As Long, bPackingLists As Boolean,
bProduction As Boolean, _
bInvoice As Boolean, bBOL As Boolean, Optional bPreview As
Boolean)
Dim lType As Long
On Error GoTo erh
If bPreview Then
lType = acViewPreview
Else
lType = acViewNormal
End If
If bPackingLists Then
SetReportType shpPackingList
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptShipments", lType, , "BillOfLading =" & Str(lBOL)
If Not bPreview Then
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptShipments", lType, , "BillOfLading =" & Str(lBOL)
'DoCmd.OpenReport "rptShipments", lType, , "BillOfLading =" &
Str(lBOL)
End If
End If
If bProduction Then
SetReportType shpProduction
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptShipments", lType, , "BillOfLading =" & Str(lBOL)
End If
If bInvoice Then
SetReportType shpInvoice
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptShipments", lType, , "BillOfLading =" & Str(lBOL)
End If
If bBOL Then
SetReportType shpBillOfLading
DoCmd.OpenReport "rptShipments", lType, , "BillOfLading =" & Str(lBOL)
End If

GoTo eotf
erh:
' no errors expected