From: Maple Syrup on
I want to play 3 tracks of music in a PowerPoint presentation. I put the CD
in the optical drive. In the PP, at the first slide, selected Insert,
Movies & Sounds, Play CD Audio Track. It starts at track 1, ends at track 1,
and plays automatically. In the Custom Ainmation box, I chose the Special
Effects and asked the track to play from the beginning, and stop after 4
slides. Everything is wonderful because this works and the music plays for
the first 4 slides.

On Slide 5 I do exactly the same thing, and select track 2 on the CD, and
ask it to play for 3 slides. Here's where things get funny. If I click the
Slide Show button at the bottom of the custom animation box, it plays for the
full 3 slides, just as requested. However, when I go to play the
presentation as if it were the real thing, the music starts at slide 5, but
stops after slide 5. That is, no music on slides 6 and 7.

The same thing happens when I try to play the final track on the last two
slides.

This makes no sense to me. All advice is gladly accepted. Thanks.