From: Malke on
Smoker wrote:

> Malke,
>
> I went to both sites and Microsoft allows you to download Virtual PC for
> free. I don't understand that ---I thought that Virtual PC was about
> $150.00. I cant see Microsoft giving their software away. Do you know if
> there is a catch? Do you download the software and have to pay more to
> make it run properly?
>
> Sorry for all the questions - I am not familiar with how everything works
> with this type of program.

No, there is no catch. VPC is free. Read the information at the website(s) I
gave you for more information. The newsgroup for VPC is:

microsoft.public.virtualpc

Spend some time looking over past posts in Google Groups Advanced Search.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
From: Rob Giordano (Crash) on
Seems like a big bother just to run a program that's probably goin on 15
years old.

"Malke" <notreally(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
| Smoker wrote:
|
| > Malke,
| >
| > I went to both sites and Microsoft allows you to download Virtual PC for
| > free. I don't understand that ---I thought that Virtual PC was about
| > $150.00. I cant see Microsoft giving their software away. Do you know
if
| > there is a catch? Do you download the software and have to pay more to
| > make it run properly?
| >
| > Sorry for all the questions - I am not familiar with how everything
works
| > with this type of program.
|
| No, there is no catch. VPC is free. Read the information at the website(s)
| gave you for more information. The newsgroup for VPC is:
|
| microsoft.public.virtualpc
|
| Spend some time looking over past posts in Google Groups Advanced Search.
|
| Malke
| --
| Elephant Boy Computers
| www.elephantboycomputers.com