From: sambodidley on

"Rick Paul" wrote
> FWIW, and if anyone cares (does anyone else here still use SONAR?),

Sonar 5 here.

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "sambodidley" <scoobydoo(a)looneyville.com> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> FWIW, and if anyone cares (does anyone else here still use SONAR?),
> >
> > Sonar 5 here.
>
> I have Sonar 5 too!

I have Sonar 5 + two!

:)
Poly

From: Sue Morton on
I still will use Sonar -- when I next have time to work on music. It's been
some time now since I've been able to do much, Sonar's not even installed
right now. When I'm going to start another project, it's almost certainly
going to be MIDI-centric (95% of my projects are pure MIDI), then I'll be
intalling Sonar 8.5 and finding out which of my bugs are still not fixed.

I do still have Reaper installed, primarily because I can fire up 'waveout'
and record internet radio, podcasts etc. very quickly, as I often shuttle
these off to my Zen W. Other than that I've not spent much time in Reaper
either.
--
Sue Morton

> In news:SdedneysNaRXu_fWnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com the killer robot
> "Rick Paul" <rickpaul(a)earthlink.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> I have Sonar 5 too!
>>
>> "Have", yes, but the question I'd asked if anyone still "uses" SONAR. ;-)
>
> I did actually *use* Sonar 5 not that long ago, but it was only a fishing
> expedition. ;)
>
> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ __
> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
> Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms