From: omar.alawna on
Hiall,
I downloaded HLA executable and RadASM.
All MASM projects work fine. But when I try to build an HLA project I
get this error message
'error during process creation..nmake compilerc'.
What should I fix here. Variables are already set in the advanced tab
of computer settings on my winxp.
thanks

From: sevagK on

omar.alawna(a)gmail.com wrote:
> Hiall,
> I downloaded HLA executable and RadASM.
> All MASM projects work fine. But when I try to build an HLA project I
> get this error message
> 'error during process creation..nmake compilerc'.
> What should I fix here. Variables are already set in the advanced tab
> of computer settings on my winxp.
> thanks

RadAsm with HLA requires some setup. See

http://webster.cs.ucr.edu/AsmTools/HLA/HLADoc/RadASM/RadAsmUser.pdf

for specifics. Ketil has also made a separate RadAsm for HLA download
you might take a look at that.

http://www.radasm.com/Upload/RadHLA.zip

If those don't work for you, you could also try HIDE which has
everything setup for HLA and requires no other files and autogenerates
the makefile for projects.

http://www.geocities.com/kahlinor/HIDE.html

-sevag.k
www.geocities.com/kahlinor

From: Alawna on
Thanks. Did not know about HIDE. It is working well.