From: rhyde on

johnzulu[at]yahoo.com wrote:
> Where can I get the LISA program? Any clue. Sounds a good way to learn
> 68000 assembly.
>
> John

Actually, it's a 6502 assembler for the Apple II.
Although Apple Computer built a machine called the "Lisa", the LISA
assembler (Lazer's Interactive Symbolic Assembler) predated that
product by several years. Indeed, Apple Computer gave me one of their
Lisa computers for the rights to use the name. At the time, that was
one *cool* machine.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: rhyde on

johnzulu wrote:
> Where can I get the LISA program? Any clue. Sounds a good way to learn
> 68000 assembly.
>
> John

Oh, I forgot in my previous post,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_assembler
http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/gslj/iiefreeware.html#PROG
http://axis.llx.com/~nparker/a2/
http://aceemploymentservices.net/lisa.htm
http://aceemploymentservices.net/lisa_manual__download_page.htm
http://www.dadgum.com/halcyon/BOOK/GOODMAN.HTM
http://www.a2central.com/article.php?story=20060111050732518

Some of these links contain the download for the LISA assembler and the
documentation for it.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: Betov on
rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu crivait news:1154193581.231198.203390
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> johnzulu wrote:
>> Where can I get the LISA program? Any clue. Sounds a good way to learn
>> 68000 assembly.
>>
>> John
>

> Oh, I forgot in my previous post,
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_assembler
> http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/gslj/iiefreeware.html#PROG
> http://axis.llx.com/~nparker/a2/
> http://aceemploymentservices.net/lisa.htm
> http://aceemploymentservices.net/lisa_manual__download_page.htm
> http://www.dadgum.com/halcyon/BOOK/GOODMAN.HTM
> http://www.a2central.com/article.php?story=20060111050732518
>

> Some of these links contain the download for the LISA assembler and the
> documentation for it.

:]]]]]

It seems that you have found out a couple of new minions
lately, who agrea with giving you a hand at your well
known propaganda system, Master Pdf.

Congratulations.

:)

Well... too bad that we will never see any report about
what it really was, and about the number of bugs, making
this toy unusable, according to what i have read here and
there. Of course, also, feel free to forget to talk about
what you did NOT write, in this dead toy, as well as the
reasons why it was abandonned as soon as released.

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Evenbit on

johnzulu wrote:
> Where can I get the LISA program? Any clue. Sounds a good way to learn
> 68000 assembly.
>
> John

No.. LISA is for the 6502 line of CPUs, not the 68000 line. I was
looking for a "*.dsk" file myself so I could try it in Appler or
AppleWin, but the link on this page:
http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/gslj/iiefreeware.html#PROG
seems to be broken.

Nathan.

From: Betov on
"Evenbit" <nbaker2328(a)charter.net> crivait news:1154194194.970005.246950
@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> johnzulu wrote:
>> Where can I get the LISA program? Any clue. Sounds a good way to learn
>> 68000 assembly.
>>
>> John
>
> No.. LISA is for the 6502 line of CPUs, not the 68000 line. I was
> looking for a "*.dsk" file myself so I could try it in Appler or
> AppleWin, but the link on this page:
> http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/gslj/iiefreeware.html#PROG
> seems to be broken.

Courage.