From: Betov on
rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu crivait news:1154205056.150815.157220
@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Any time you make a claim that I've not done something I've claimed to
> have done, you're asking me to respond and demonstrate that I've indeed
> "been there and done that."

Good luck, clown. Courage.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Charles A. Crayne on
On 29 Jul 2006 12:14:00 -0700
rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu wrote:

:It was first released in 1979 by Programma International.

OH, that LISA! I got a complimentary copy of it from Programma, many years
ago, and pack rat that I am, I still have it. However, until now, I never
connected it with you, because your name does not appear in association
with it -- all of the copyright notices being in the name of Programma
International, Inc.

Not that I have any reason to doubt your word, but, unfortunately, neither
can I attest to it.

-- Chuck
From: rhyde on

Charles A. Crayne wrote:

> :It was first released in 1979 by Programma International.
>
> OH, that LISA! I got a complimentary copy of it from Programma, many years
> ago, and pack rat that I am, I still have it. However, until now, I never
> connected it with you, because your name does not appear in association
> with it -- all of the copyright notices being in the name of Programma
> International, Inc.
>
> Not that I have any reason to doubt your word, but, unfortunately, neither
> can I attest to it.

Oh well. :-)
I think that if you search for "that LISA" on the web, you'll discover
that my name is certainly attached to it. I'm pretty sure the Programma
documentation mentions my name on the interior, if not on the cover.
After all, I wrote the documentation for it. :-)
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: rhyde on

Chris Saunders wrote:
> Just to let you know.
> I tried the link
> http://modena.intergate.ca/personal/gslj/iiefreeware.html#PROG and got
> to a page titled "Free Software for the Apple II".

Yeah, but the link to the LISA assembler down the page seems to be
broken.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

From: rhyde on

Betov wrote:
> rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu écrivait news:1154205056.150815.157220
> @s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Any time you make a claim that I've not done something I've claimed to
> > have done, you're asking me to respond and demonstrate that I've indeed
> > "been there and done that."
>

> Good luck,

I guess I've already got that. As you've noticed, the beginners seem to
be flocking to my product rather than your's.

> clown. Courage.

Not quite sure why I need courage. Should I be afraid of your little
"jihad"? It hasn't been to effective to date. Should I be afraid that
you'll show me to be a "liar and a swindler" as you've been trying to
do for the past several years? That hasn't worked yet. Courage would
be conquering fear. You are not the least bit fearsome.
Cheers,
Randy Hyde