From: Sylvain Lafontaine on
I don't know for sure for SSMS 2005 but for SSMS 2008, make sure that you
are looking under the Scripting node instead of the Commands node when
expanding the SQL Server Object Explorer properties.

It's the third option under the sub-node "Table and view options" (still for
SSMS 2008).

Also, you can install and use SSMS 2008 for working against SQL-Server 2005
databases.

--
Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
MVP - Windows Live Platform

From: Erland Sommarskog on
Bodo (1) writes:
> I thought there must be such option in SSMS, however I can't find this
> option in Tools-Options-SQL Server Object Explorer.

They are in the place that Sylvain described. However, the general
Scripting options were added in Service Pack 2 of SQL 2005, so if you
have failed to install any service pack, you don't have this option.

I strongly recommend that you download and install the latest Service
Pack, which is SP3 for SQL 2005.

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

From: Bodo on
Thanks a million to all of you