From: Phil McCracken on
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:46:43 -0500, Top <ed(a)neo.rr.invalid> wrote:

>In article <8k4bj5dhdsvll7121l6n0t7hs9qt5onmnj(a)4ax.com>, fxdyna(a)hotmail.com says...
>>
>> On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 23:24:46 -0500, Top <ed(a)neo.rr.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <3hr7j5dtk1m95p86a7v1aco2imcjteddge(a)4ax.com>, fxdyna(a)hotmail.com says...

>> >I have a Kodak ESP5 All in one and had the same problem. I had d/l the software & driver
>> >from the website and still had problems. I removed the software via the control panel and
>> >then removed the driver as well. After that Win 7 installed it's own driver and that ended
>> >the problem. It might not work for you but after you remove the software via the control
>> >panel you still have to remove the device driver as well through device manager.
>> >
>> >Ed
>>
>> Maybe this is a dumb question but how did you remove the driver
>> through the device manager? (i.e. could you walk me through the
>> steps to do that?)
>>
>> Thanks!
>
>In device manager double click on the device, click on the driver tab, at the bottom there
>is a selection to remove the driver.
>
>Ed

Thanks! Got it!

From: Bob Villa on
On Dec 24, 4:42 pm, Phil McCracken <fxd...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> My Kodak All in One 5100 printer was giving me some intermittent
> problems after installing it on my new Dell with Windows 7, so I tried
> to uninstall the software and reinstall it.  Still problematic.  So, I
> tried to uninstall and reinstall a third time.
>
> Now the driver won't load properly and in the list of "AutoPlay"
> devices, "EasyShare AiO" (the POS Kodak software suite) is listed 3
> times!
>
> Is there a way of uninstalling Kodak AiO software altogether?  I'm
> thinking if I can get that accomplished, a reinstall might take care
> of my problems.
>
> Thanks for any assistance and Merry Christmas to everyone!
>
> -Mark

Phil, I just realized (yes I am slow) that your name could have been
used in school when the substitute asked for our names printed on a
list and read by her out loud. With names like...Mike Hunt, Sandy
Beaver, Rod Standing, etc. B^)

bob_v
From: Phil McCracken on
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 05:25:50 -0800 (PST), Bob Villa
<pheeh.zero(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 24, 4:42�pm, Phil McCracken <fxd...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> My Kodak All in One 5100 printer was giving me some intermittent
>> problems after installing it on my new Dell with Windows 7, so I tried
>> to uninstall the software and reinstall it. �Still problematic. �So, I
>> tried to uninstall and reinstall a third time.
>>
>> Now the driver won't load properly and in the list of "AutoPlay"
>> devices, "EasyShare AiO" (the POS Kodak software suite) is listed 3
>> times!
>>
>> Is there a way of uninstalling Kodak AiO software altogether? �I'm
>> thinking if I can get that accomplished, a reinstall might take care
>> of my problems.
>>
>> Thanks for any assistance and Merry Christmas to everyone!
>>
>> -Mark
>
>Phil, I just realized (yes I am slow) that your name could have been
>used in school when the substitute asked for our names printed on a
>list and read by her out loud. With names like...Mike Hunt, Sandy
>Beaver, Rod Standing, etc. B^)
>
>bob_v

Absolutely! LOL!!!

First  |  Prev  |