From: Gúa on
Version: GB MBS - Navision 3.70b
Problem with Navision Account Schedules (GL menu)

I've created a report with two columns, when I click Account schedule
overview, the period columns shows the PERIOD figures and the YTD column
shows the YTD figures

BUT ...
- when you click Functions Print Preview, both columns show the YTD figures

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=004eb606-1b98-4e3a-a7f8-f8fbd2533356&dg=microsoft.public.navision
From: AlaaSaadJousef on
You should review the which type of data you want to put in the culmes