From: Rüdiger Fresemann on
Hi Guys,

Found the problem!

I used the "Click-and-Run" Version of Office 2010. This version is only
virtual and a OLE connection ist not possible.

Now I changed it. I deinstall this Version and installed a full steady
Version. Now it works!

Good to know, that 2010 is avaliable in 2 Versions, Real and Virtual
;-)))))

Nice Weekend!
Ruediger

"R�diger Fresemann" <ruediger.fresemann(a)t-online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> Till Version 2007 I use OLE Automation to use MS-Word with my App.
>
> Since 2010 it is not possible any more, because Office 2010 ist working
> different.
>
> Has anybody an workaround to use Office 2010 (Word and Excel) with VO (I
> use 2.7a)
>
> Thanks
>
> Ruediger

First  |  Prev  |