From: Noobug on
Hi there,

I am quite new to Dreamweaver. I have designed a website which
consists of 5 pages. Everything else is fine, but I can't make the
content align across the 5 pages for some reason.

There is a header and buttons at the top of each page - these align
fine. Below them I have some text on the left and a picture on the
right. I want these to be at exactly the same height on each page but
it is just not happening!

Any advice on how I can get around this would be greatly appreciated!
Please let me know if I should send in code or something - as I say
I'm new to this.

Many thanks in advance for help.
From: Duncan Kennedy on
In message
<3ed81dac-9eff-4b4d-a472-6ef721ed6570(a)c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
Noobug <noorahoda(a)googlemail.com> writes
>Hi there,
>
>I am quite new to Dreamweaver. I have designed a website which
>consists of 5 pages. Everything else is fine, but I can't make the
>content align across the 5 pages for some reason.
>
>There is a header and buttons at the top of each page - these align
>fine. Below them I have some text on the left and a picture on the
>right. I want these to be at exactly the same height on each page but
>it is just not happening!
>
>Any advice on how I can get around this would be greatly appreciated!
>Please let me know if I should send in code or something - as I say
>I'm new to this.

It would help if you could give us a URL of a test area or something
where we could look at the pages.

One thing I would say is that if some pages are longer than others there
may be a standard browser scroll bar on one side of some pages and not
on the shorter ones - this will cause the text to wrap in different
places and push the text etc down.

--
Duncan K
Downtown Dalgety Bay