From: Graham H on
Many thanks Steve - will give this a go (I had only gone through the exported
slide0000.htm files previously, but will look further afield now).

I also found that if I create the presentation from scratch the problem
disappears - I will try the above, but have also instrcuted the design team
to rebuild the template again - should only take them a day or two at most.

I'll let you know if we have any further issues.