From: Algypan on
Hi,

I have a problem on my palm treo 750v (running WM5) whereby whenever the
phone goes into powersave mode it loses the connection to the micro SD
memory card - i.e. it is unmounted.

If I remove and re-insert the card it's immediately detected and mounted...
until the next power down.

Can anyone suggest anything to make the mounting of the memory card
persistant? Disabling powersave isn't really an option as the battery runs
down too quickly as it is.

TIA,

From: roy.gao on
On 2ÔÂ25ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç3ʱ38·Ö, "Algypan" <c...(a)mbyth.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem on my palm treo 750v (running WM5) whereby whenever the
> phone goes into powersave mode it loses the connection to the micro SD
> memory card - i.e. it is unmounted.
>
> If I remove and re-insert the card it's immediately detected and mounted....
> until the next power down.
>
> Can anyone suggest anything to make the mounting of the memory card
> persistant? Disabling powersave isn't really an option as the battery runs
> down too quickly as it is.
>
> TIA,

I have the same question with my HP RW 6965. Here you could find some
disccusion on this iuuses.

http://www.ppchome.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5508&extra=page%3D1