From: glenny via PocketPCJunkies.com on
plz help,I have a windows mobile 5.0 and I use to be able to save any images
and now when I go to save an image it says; ''error:unable to save file''
how do I fix this? plz, plz, plz help!!
thanks

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]" on
You mean saving images from a Web browser?

Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog (including mine) at
http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ - you will definitely like it.

From: Barnabas Collins on
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:42:13 GMT, "glenny via PocketPCJunkies.com"
<u24253(a)uwe> wrote:

>plz help,I have a windows mobile 5.0 and I use to be able to save any images
>and now when I go to save an image it says; ''error:unable to save file''
>how do I fix this? plz, plz, plz help!!
>thanks

What kind of image are you trying to save? Maybe you need a program
like Imageer? (SPD Software)

From: glenny via PocketPCJunkies.com on
Barnabas Collins wrote:
>>plz help,I have a windows mobile 5.0 and I use to be able to save any images
>>and now when I go to save an image it says; ''error:unable to save file''
>>how do I fix this? plz, plz, plz help!!
>>thanks
>
>What kind of image are you trying to save? Maybe you need a program
>like Imageer? (SPD Software)

it won't let me save any kind of pictures (jpegs. etc) the thing is it
always use to let me save all images

From: glenny via PocketPCJunkies.com on
glenny wrote:
>plz help,I have a windows mobile 5.0 and I use to be able to save any images
>and now when I go to save an image it says; ''error:unable to save file''
>how do I fix this? plz, plz, plz help!!
>thanks

yes