From: glenny via PocketPCJunkies.com on
Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] wrote:
>>> if u need ant more information please feel free to ask & ill leu know <<
>
>Do you have (or did you have) a storage card installed and what are the
>memory stats for it... (same place)
>
>for example, it could be that the camera program is trying to send the
>images there rather than main memory. Open the camera app, find an
>"options" or "preferences" menu and see if you can find the image
>storage location and post that here.
>
>Additionally, 24megs is not much memory if you are saving large images,
>so, confirm that you have the problem saving just a single image.
>
>Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

I have over 200mb free space on my sd card, and I don't hav a camera program

From: Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] on
>> and I don't hav a camera program <<

ho kay... back to square one... your original post referenced "saving
jpegs" so can you clarify the situation where you are saving images?

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

From: Todd Allcock on
At 23 Mar 2007 23:34:13 -0500 Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] wrote:

> ho kay... back to square one... your original post referenced "saving
> jpegs" so can you clarify the situation where you are saving images?

I think he's trying to save images in IE. My WM5 device has a "save
pictures as..." menu selection if you tap and hold on an image.

I don't remember if that's a WM5 "native" function, or if it was added by
SPB Pocket Plus, however.

Perhaps the OP got that feature added by an IE plug-in program that he
since uninstalled, but that left the now useless option behind, now
generating the error.

(Wild guess, but as good as any!)

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen [MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices]" on
It's native in WM5 (see for example
http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3&p=1302&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
and http://www.winmobiletech.com/102006BrowserDownload/t2.html )

Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog (including mine) at
http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ - you will definitely like it.

From: glenny via PocketPCJunkies.com on
Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] wrote:
>>> and I don't hav a camera program <
>
>ho kay... back to square one... your original post referenced "saving
>jpegs" so can you clarify the situation where you are saving images?
>
>Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

the situation where I'm trying to save images is from webpages a image
searches