From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:29:02 +0200 alexandra <alexandra(a)compulab.co.il> wrote:

a> I am also having a problem with creating a RTL wxGrid.

Unfortunately I don't have time to look at this now so -- unless someone
else can look at and fix this -- the only thing I can advise you to do is
to open a Trac item for this bug (please use RTL keyword in it). It would
also be useful if you could test if the bug is reproducible in the C++ grid
sample by adding a SetLayoutDirection() call to it.

Thanks,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/