From: kah on
Using windows xp home sp2 with IE7 and OE6. All was fine until someone
installed Mozilla Thunderbird on the PC. When we were attempting to open
attachments in OE they were always shown as thunderbird documents instead of
the regular Outlook Express eml file. We then uninstalled thunderbird hoping
that would fix the problem, but the attachments continue to be shown as
thuderbird docs. Have tried to change the properties of the file to an OE
eml file but still no luck. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
--
kah
From: PA Bear on
1. http://www.oehelp.com/oedef.aspx; then...

2a. http://www.oehelp.com/oelnk.aspx

2b. (WinXP) [Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs >] Set Program Access and
Defaults > Email > Select OE here.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org

From: Michael Santovec on
OLEXP: Unable to Open EML File Attachments in Outlook Express
(Fixing the EML File Association)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312355

From: rajaonarisoa hasina on

"kah" <kah(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
4BC0ACEB-CE04-4EDA-81F0-3482D6AF5B93(a)microsoft.com...
> Using windows xp home sp2 with IE7 and OE6. All was fine until someone
> installed Mozilla Thunderbird on the PC. When we were attempting to open
> attachments in OE they were always shown as thunderbird documents instead
> of
> the regular Outlook Express eml file. We then uninstalled thunderbird
> hoping
> that would fix the problem, but the attachments continue to be shown as
> thuderbird docs. Have tried to change the properties of the file to an OE
> eml file but still no luck. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
> --
> kah

Pages: 1
Prev: Error When Sending