From: Andrés Suárez on
Hi,

Playing with fsolve, I reached to a point where two equivalent
portions of code, at first glance, produce different results. In "case
A" the program does correctly the optimization, but in "case B" it
can't do it. Why?

Link to source code: http://friendpaste.com/688QhEDslwwvG9g7UJH6N1

Thanks and regards,
Andrés
From: Darren Rowland on
I don't know the answer to your problem, but the code you provided is a real mess. It would be much clearer if you dispensed with the evals.

My 2 cents.
From: John D'Errico on
"Darren Rowland" <darrenjremovethisrowland(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message <i4277g$cgg$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...
> I don't know the answer to your problem, but the code you provided is a real mess. It would be much clearer if you dispensed with the evals.
>
> My 2 cents.

Shiver. Eval on steroids.

Pages: 1
Prev: Icons for own toolbox