From: Riaan van Straaten on
Hi All.

I'm trying to group SAS procedure outputs under one bookmark in PDF
using ODS Document in SAS 9.2.

Using the following code I get bookmarks that looks like this
(bookmark hierarchy follows after code snippet):

Code:

ods document name=example(write);

proc print data=sashelp.class;
run;

proc sql;
select * from sashelp.class;
run;
quit;

proc tabulate data=sashelp.class;
class age;
var height weight;
table age, height weight;
run;

proc report data=sashelp.class nowd;
columns age height weight;
run;

ods document close;

proc document name=example;
list/levels=all;
run;
quit;

ods pdf file="c:\temp\example.pdf";
proc document name=example;
make \example;
dir \example#1;

setlabel \example#1 "Procedure output";
setlabel \print#1\Print#1 "Print Output";
setlabel \SQL#1\SQL_Results#1 "SQL Output";
setlabel \Tabulate#1\Report#1\Table#1 "Tabulate Output";
setlabel \Report#1\Report#1\Report#1 "Report Output";

copy \print#1\Print#1 to ^;
copy \SQL#1\SQL_Results#1 to ^;
copy \Tabulate#1\Report#1\Table#1 to ^;
copy \Report#1\Report#1\Report#1 to ^;

replay \example#1;
run;
quit;
ods pdf close;

Output (Bookmarks in PDF):

(-) Procedure output
Print Output
SQL Output
Tabulate Output
Report Output
Table 1

The bookmark "Report Output" and "Table 1" is a bookmark to the same
output.

The output that I am aiming for is

(-) Procedure output
Print Output
SQL Output
Tabulate Output
Report Output

When I look in the documents window under the Work.Example document, I
can see that the hierarchy of the Procedure Output document is the way
that I want it, but the moment I write the document out to PDF, the
"Table 1" bookmark appears.

If I change my code by commenting out the

setlabel \Report#1\Report#1\Report#1 "Report Output"

part of the Proc Document code, I get the following bookmark hierarchy

(-) Procedure output
Print Output
SQL Output
Tabulate Output
Table 1

Does anyone know of a way that I can eliminate that last bookmark
"Table 1", or eliminate the "Report Output" Bookmark and relabel the
"Table 1" bookmark?

Is there any other methods that I can use to group several Proc Report
outputs under one bookmark that I can use?

Thanks and Regards.
Riaan van Straaten

Pages: 1
Prev: Help in Macro