From: BruceBrad on
> Though segment_a is the dominant if the predicted value falls in both,
> another solution is taking the segment in which the weighted record
> has the higher rank. That's why I want to look at weighted ranks.
> Sorry I didn't make that clearer to begin with.

I still don't understand what you want to do.

But in any event, I don't think proc rank can do weighted ranks yet.
To get the weighted rank for every case, the most straightforward way
is to:
- calculate the sum of weights
- sort the data file
- cumulate the weight variable and divide by the sum of weights to get
a fractional rank.