From: John Adair on
In prep for the release of more Altera development board additions to
our range we have a new programming cable Prog4. We will be selling
this 2 ways. The first is as a programming cable and that will be in a
case similar to our Xilinx cable Prog3..

The second use is as a simple FT245 USB based development board where
in addition to the programming interfaces there are 36 I/O arranged in
our normal DIL Header configuration. That header can take things like
our 16 channel A/D modules or stripboard add ons. The board is based
on a XC3S50AN FPGA and will sell for GBP 50 approximately USD 75.

Picture and more details will appear on website over the next 24
hours.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd.
From: John Adair on