From: jbertke on

I have Photoshop Elements 2 that no longer will run and I need to
uninstall it. The program does not show up in Add/Remove or the
Installer Cleanup Utility. Is there any way to get the program to show
up in these utilities? Attempts to get help from Adobe with the removal
has been fruitless.
Thanks,
Jim B

--
jbertke
jbertke's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/169480.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Bill in Co. on
You could try RevoUninstaller, OR you could try reinstalling and then
uninstalling it.

From: db on
if it doesn't show up in
a/r programs,

then just delete the folder
of the program off the disk.

then all that would remain
would be orphaned registry
keys.

--
db���`�...�><)))�>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: jbertke on

When I ask Revo Uninstaller to remove PSE 2 it tries to remove PSE 8
that I have as a trial. I guess I'll just abandon PSE 2 and move on with
PSE 8. I'm still puzzled as to why the PSE 2 does not show up in list of
installed programs. Even Revo did not find it in it's initial scan. I
attempted the uninstall with the Hunter Mode option and it moved to PSE
8.
Thanks for everyone's help,
Jim B

From: Bill in Co. on
If you installed PSE 8 after PSE 2, perhaps the program uninstaller file
gets overwritten with the newer version (using the same filename in the same
directory, like unins000.exe), so you can't readily uninstall the older
version.