From: Jammer on
I have someone with the same problem. Tried repairing Office 2003, but no
change. Tried changing the settings in Project to Manual control instead of
Automatically logging in, and now it keeps prompting for a computer to login
to. Project 2007 Pro was just installed before this started, so it shouldn't
need to be repaired already.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jammer