From: Karl E. Peterson on
Nobody wrote:
> "M Wade" <nowhere(a)columbus.rr.com> wrote...

>>> Cntl-R
>>>
>> That did it. I'll remember this now.
>
> No, don't remember it. Go to the View menu, and see what's the keyboard
> shortcut for "Project Explorer".

Beat me to it. That's exactly how I "remembered." :-)

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: M Wade on
On 3/30/2010 5:34 PM, Nobody wrote:
> "M Wade"<nowhere(a)columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> Cntl-R
>>>
>> That did it. I'll remember this now.
>
> No, don't remember it. Go to the View menu, and see what's the keyboard
> shortcut for "Project Explorer".

I found the problem. There isn't an entry in the View Menu for Project
Explorer. I found that I didn't have the standard icon list checked
under Customize the Menu. There is an icon for Project Explorer there.