From: PM4Life on
Our current project server 2007 installation is configured for all time entry
to come through the My Timesheet interface. Only resources can update actual
work. We have run into many instances where time was entered incorrectly or
not at all. With the project managers not having the ability to update actual
work, this can create a great deal of overhead and incorrect project status
reports. For those of you that use Project Server, do you have the capability
to update actual work? If so, how do you use this capability (For correction
purposes only, Update Actuals and Percent Complete in addition to accepting
time entry from resources, etc.)?
From: JulieS on
PM4Life,

Please repost your question to the forum for project server, if
you have not already.

This newsgroup is closing on June 1 and this particular newsgroup
is focused on the non-server usage of Microsoft Project.

See:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010,projectprofessional2010

Julie
Project MVP