From: CLaCasse on
MS Project crashes every time I start the program. I have
uninstalled/reinstalled, rebooted my computer after each uninstall/reinstall,
run Microsoft Office software system update, run Office diagnostics...
Project still crashes during startup.
From: Rod Gill on
What version of Windows and Project. Are all available service packs
installed?

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz