From: Tyler on
Hi I have created a form in infopath 2007 that is to be emailed and I would
like to be able to view the properties I have selected in the form folder. I
can see the headings of the properties but none of the data is being shown.
When I right click on the form folder there is a check box that reads
"Promote form properties and display the data as columns in a new view"
however this option is greyed out. I have tried creating a Personal Files
Folder but the check box still does not become available. Is there a
workaround for this or another way for the data to be shown in the folder?

Thanks